Home and School Association
The Home and School Association of Penn Alexander School is made up of hard working parents and caretakers who support the school through fundraising and volunteerism. Our goal is to help maintain an exceptional neighborhood school that provides the best possible learning environment for our children. We are always looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping, please reach out to us by email or leave a note in the HSA mailbox located in the main office.
What The HSA Does:
- Raise money for school programming
- Promote school spirit and community involvement through special events
- Help keep parents informed of school activities and news
- Support teachers and staff by helping meet classroom needs and recognizing accomplishments
- Volunteer at key school activities such as Picture Day, class trips, gym nights, etc.